These Distinct Outcomes are the Building Blocks of a strong portfolio.
The Toroso Sector Opportunity Strategy strives to outperform the S&P 500 Index while maintaining similar volatility. 80% of the strategy is focused on 5 US Sectors/Sub-Sectors that we believe have the opportunity to grow faster than the market. The remaining 20% strives to opportunistically enhance up and down market capture, or collect implied volatility premium during sideways markets.Performance Fact Sheet
The Toroso Neutral Strategy is predicated on equal weighting of four asset classes (25% per asset class): Equities, Commodities and other alternatives, Cash equivalents and Bonds. These asset classes June independently thrive in one of four economic environments: prosperity, inflation, recession and deflation. The strategy strives to provide low volatility returns that protect clients' purchasing power.Performance Fact Sheet
The Toroso Target Income Strategy strives to produce targeted yields, similar to owning individual bonds. Through a barbell approach; the portion of the strategy in higher yielding securities is meant to drive the majority of the yield, and the low risk portion is conservative, cash equivalents to allow for the opportunity to tactically increase allocations to higher yielding securities when markets permit.Performance Fact Sheet
Toroso Global Alpha Strategy is an equity ETF portfolio that strives to outperform the MSCI All World Index (ACWI) while maintaining similar volatility. This strategy is an equity ETF portfolio that maintains geographical diversification similar to ACWI. Its advantage lies in employing smart beta and active strategies to include securities frequently absent or underweighted in traditional indexing in order to produce a high level of active share.Performance Fact Sheet
Toroso offers six risk-based Portfolios that combine the Outcome-based Portfolios described above to create custom allocations that are consistent with each client’s time horizon and risk tolerance.